We're very excited to offer TWO new cans - our first cans!
In honor of our 100th batch of beer, we've brewed a special THANK YOU IPA. It's an ode to our neighbors and friends - the people that allow us to keep doing what we love.
We will also be canning everyone's favorite hazy IPA, Glowed Up!
These will be limited run cans. There's no limit on how many you can purchase, so we don't expect them to last long. Come hang out with us on Tuesday the 30th and celebrate 100 brews!
Cheers!... See MoreSee Less
Join us for detox + retox at Trap Door Brewing. This Yoga + Beer event will begin with a 75 minute all-levels, flow yoga class taught by Beer Yogi and Yoga Instructor, Amy Brock Yoga. After class, yogis are invited to stay and enjoy a post-class pint and lunch. Your registration includes yoga + your first pint of beer.
Things to know:
- Cost: $20 per yogi, includes practice and your first pint.
- Class is limited to 20 yogis, pre-registration is recommended.
- Please arrive 5-10 minutes early, if possible.
- Food is available for purchase after class
- Please bring your own mat if you can, although we always have extras to borrow.
Class will be held at Trap Door Brewing:
2315 Main St, Vancouver, WA 98660
Register in advance at www.cheersandnamaste.com/events/trapdoor... See MoreSee Less